Cynosure believes in the philosophy of working to a methodology, which is fully adaptable to the client's needs. The best possible results are achieved as all the factors of the recruitment process are taken into account. The methodology has been perfected over a number of years, streamlining the process.Recruitment Process
We recognise that Cynosure's success depends upon the calibre of its people. Our recruitment policy therefore is to identify clearly the role and responsibilities of our client, each job and its contribution to the Client Group as a whole, being flexible where possible in our working practices in order to attract and retain a high calibre of employee.
Our aim is to establish an effective and motivated workforce, recruiting employees with a desire for excellence and a willingness to take on individual responsibility. We embrace flexibility and recognise the importance of team co-operation. We take for granted personal integrity, a commitment to self-development and self-reliance. We will encourage innovation.
- Shortly after you have submitted your application you will receive an Email/SMS confirming that your details have been safely received
- We will review your application as quickly as possible however, depending on the volume of applications, it may be up to 2 weeks before we are able to contact you again to confirm whether you have been successful in being shortlisted for interview
- Email/SMS is our primary means of communication throughout the recruitment process so please check your emails and Inbox regularly if you are waiting to hear from us. If you are unable/or unwilling to be contacted via email please advise the best telephone number and times that it is convenient to call you.
- Where we have a large number of suitable applicants the first stage in our process will be to undertake a telephone interview, prior to scheduling face-to-face interviews. It is usual for us to conduct at least 2 interviews prior to fixing a face to face interaction with the client.
- Once we have interviewed candidates we aim to provide feedback and confirmation of whether the application will be taken further within 5 working days of the interview taking place. If we are conducting a series of interviews for a position, it may take us a little longer than this.
- If you are successful, a member of the Resourcing Team will contact you either by phone or email /SMS to confirm the details of offer from our client. This will be followed up by a full contract offer pack being sent out to your home address or emailed to you (You may be also asked to collect the offer in person).
- Your formal offer will contain all the terms and conditions of employment, along with an explanation of our pre-employment screening and reference checks. Once we have received back all the requested information and conducted the required checks you will receive a second information pack from us confirming your start date and induction arrangements.
- Database: Maintain and validate a vast resume of database online & affiliation with leading career & Job Portals.
- Network: Associate's spread across a spectrum of industries
- Facility: Professionally manage the organization with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Research: Pro-active research on executive movements using our cross-industry networks.
- Ethics: Our key differentiator is ethical principles. Our company holds ethics above all values. Cynosure makes sure the interests of all shareholders are protected.
- Confidentiality: No information is made available to third parties without the express consent of the concerned person be it client or candidate.