Business Development Executive (BDE)
Level Junior-Executive, Assistant
Experience: 2-6 years
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Function: IT/Telecom-Software
Specialization: Business Development
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91-8144222999 for more details
Posted On: 01-Nov-2017
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for building and managing their own book of business, both through new client acquisition in our company. This role demands preferred focus for Clients at PAN India and Oversees level Role demands Account Planning Based approach to build foundation for new location and grow vertically.
Role: Business Development Executive
Type: Full Time
Targeted Region: PAN India and Overseas
Work Location: Chennai
Compensation: Attractive for Right Candidates + Commission
• Minimum 2 years experience in new client acquisition. We are not looking for Account Managers or Client partners for this role.
• Successful Track Record in acquiring Global Reputed Concerns.
• Experience selling IT Staff Augmentation services to Technology and global MNC Companies as well as end clients.
• Experience working for Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Information Technology would be given Preference.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, problem solving and communication skills.
• Experience building and maintaining long-term client relationship.
• Develop new business
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to current & potential clients.
• Present sales strategy to internal executives.
• Maintain relationships with clients for additional sales and services.
• Determine factors that influence clients decision making and achieve set
• business targets.
• Identify opportunities to enhance client satisfaction.
• Negotiate contracts.
• Achieve revenue, profit, and business growth objectives.
• Increase the companies presence.
• Marketing of company brand to potential clients.
• Open to travel as per business needs
Key Skills "Sales", "Marketing", "Business Development"
About Client: Our Client is a leading HR Compliance Services company focusing on Labour Compliance Audit, Establishment Compliance, Factory Compliance, Mines Compliance, Contract Labour Compliance, Industrial Licensing, Flexi Staffing, Payroll Processing, Payroll Compliance as well as providing Consultation & Legal Opinion. We have a presence in all the states and union territories of India and are recognized as the experts in labour and compliance laws and their complexities. Our large list of clientele ranges from start-ups to reputed large companies across all industries and segments.