Senior Java Developer
Level Middle-Manager, Assistant Manager
Experience: 7-12 years
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Function: IT/Telecom-Software
Email Id: email@example.com
Mobile: +91-8144222999 for more details
Posted On: 04-Aug-2017
As a Senior Software Engineer with Strong Java Skills, you will be responsible for highly complex coding using various software solutions, closely adhering to deadlines and reporting directly to the Project Manager.
You will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
The candidate will work within an agile application team that develops and maintains highly visible and critical applications.
You will ensure relationships with customers and cross-team members are professional and meet expectations.
Knack of solving complex problems in a fast paced environment.
- Good at Analysis, Solving Problems, Designing, Planning, Architecture.
- Expertise on latest versions of J2EE frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Proficient in developing, maintaining and supporting large scale application products.
- Have good knowledge on migration of java projects and JBOSS, JMS.
- Knowledge in servers and IDE like JBoss Application Server
- Team player with Good communication, self starter, written skills, Client engagement and also a self-motivated.
Key Skills Java Programming, REST Service, Coding, Java Architecture, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JMS, JDK, LINUX/Windows, Additional-JBPM/BPM, JBoss Application Serv
About Client: Our Client is a leading HR Compliance Services company focusing on Labour Compliance Audit, Establishment Compliance, Factory Compliance, Mines Compliance, Contract Labour Compliance, Industrial Licensing, Flexi Staffing, Payroll Processing, Payroll Compliance as well as providing Consultation & Legal Opinion. We have a presence in all the states and union territories of India and are recognized as the experts in labour and compliance laws and their complexities. Our large list of clientele ranges from start-ups to reputed large companies across all industries and segments.